Information Management 1 Class Experience

 

Blogpost #1
The first week our teacher gave us an overview on the topics and what will do in her class and I'm looking forward to learning more to this subject. Every Wednesday and Thursday I take my Information Management classes, at first, I thought this subject wouldn't be interesting but a couple of weeks later I learned a lot about databases and how they work and the reason why databases is needed.
During my classes I've learned a lot about data and information and what are their differences and also, I've learned about concepts and DBMS and its components and more. I've learned a lot for the past 4 weeks, so I must say the subject is hard, but I think I can handle it for the next few months.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

XML | JSON | AJAX